Perform the following steps:
- Start your OpenDaylight distribution using the karaf script. Using this script will give you access to the Karaf CLI:
- Install the user facing feature responsible for pulling in all dependencies needed to enable LACP functionalities:
It might take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Start your PostMan client and import the collection linked earlier and then follow these steps:
- At the top of the Postman window, click Import.
- From the pop up, select Import From Link.
- Paste https://www.getpostman.com/collections/f2a7e723ee6da44715e9.
- Click Import. You should see a message saying the collection was imported, and ...