Perform the following steps:
- Start your OpenDaylight distribution using the karaf script. Using this script will give you access to the Karaf CLI:
- Install the user-facing feature responsible for pulling in all dependencies needed to enable basic distributed switching:
It might take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Creating a network using Mininet:
- Log in to Mininet-VM using:
- Username: mininet
- Password: mininet
- Clean current Mininet state:
If you're using the same instance as before, you want to clear its state. We previously created one bridge, br0, so let's delete it:
mininet@mininet-vm:~$ sudo ovs-vsctl del-br br0
- Create ...