You should now know how to use OpenStreetMap's data for whatever purpose you want. In particular, remember the following points:
- You will never have to pay for OpenStreetMap data. While you can pay for services providing OpenStreetMap data, the raw data will always be free.
- You can, and should, correct any errors or omissions you find in the data.
- You can redistribute OpenStreetMap data to anyone, for any purpose.
- OpenStreetMap is a community-run project, and you can get more information and help by using the community's various communication channels.
- There are several OpenStreetMap editing applications available, depending on your platform, skill level, and connectivity.
- You can create maps from OpenStreetMap data using a number of rendering ...