1. J. Palais, Fiberoptic Communications, 2nd ed., Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1988, Chapter 5.
2. G. Kaiser, Optical Fiber Communications, 2nd ed., McGraw Hill, New York, 1991, Chapter 2.
3. C. Brackett, Dense wavelength division multiplexing networks—principles and applications, J. Selected Areas Commun., 8, August (1990).
4. P. Humblet and W. Hamby, Crosstalk analysis of single and double cavity Fabret-Perot filters, J. Selected Areas Commun., 8, August 1990.
5. S. Mallinson, Wavelength selective filters for WDM using Fabret-Perot interferometers, Appl. Opt. 26, February 1987.
6. K. Cheung, Acousto-optical tunable filters in WDM networks, J. Selected Areas Commun. 8, August 1990.
7. J. Salehi, Code division multiple-access techniques in optical fiber networks—Part 1: Fundamental principle, IEEE Trans. Commun., 37(8), 824-833 (1989).
8. J. Salehi and C. Brackett, Code division multiple-access techniques in optical fiber networks—Part II: Systems performance analysis IEEE Trans. Commun., 37(8), 834–842 (1989).
9. F. Chung and J. Salehi, “Optical orthogonal codes: Design, analysis and applications, IEEE Trans. Info. Theory, 35(3), 595–604 (1989).
10. H. Chung and P. V. Kumar, Optical orthogonal codes—new bounds and optimal construction, IEEE Trans. Info. Theory, July 1990.