What Is Good Nutrition?
In This Chapter
- A proactive approach to good health through nutrition
- Determining your health risk factors
- Tools to help you evaluate your diet
- How to filter the media hype around nutrition and health
- Exercise and its role in good health
- What are the components of a healthy lifestyle?
Good nutrition is the foundation to good health. It assures your body has the nutrients it needs to support growth and function optimally. When you eat a healthy, well-balanced diet, you maintain your weight, help ward off disease, gain mental clarity, and genuinely feel better.
In this chapter, we’ll take a look at how you can ...