In This Chapter
- How the body uses minerals for support and growth
- The digestion and absorption of minerals
- Best food sources for the right amount of minerals in your diet
- What happens when you don’t get enough?
- Can you get too many minerals in your diet?
Your body needs minerals in various amounts for good health. Some minerals help regulate fluid balance, strengthen bones, aid in muscle movement, and communication between cells. Your body can also store some minerals, too, unlike water-soluble vitamins.
In this chapter, we’ll take a look at the role of minerals and how your body uses them along with how much you need every ...