Get full access to Optofluidics, Sensors and Actuators in Microstructured Optical Fibers and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
Sensing and optofluidic applications
6. Microstructured optical fibre-based sensors for structural health monitoring applications
7. Liquid crystals infiltrated photonic crystal fibers (PCFs) for electromagnetic field sensing
8. Polymer micro and microstructured fiber Bragg gratings: recent advancements and applications
9. Functionalized microstructured optical fibers for specific nucleic acid detection
10. Photonic bandgap fibers—a roadway to all-fiber refractometer systems for monitoring of liquid analytes
Get Optofluidics, Sensors and Actuators in Microstructured Optical Fibers now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.