Time for action – creating a database connection
To create a connection for the application, you may follow these steps:
- Create the connection for Application Resources as per the previous steps.
- Click on the + (plus) sign to create a new connection.
- Right-click on EmpDirectoryApplication and select New Connection.
- Right-click on HRSchema and select Add to Application.
- Drag HRSchema from IDE Connections and drop it on EmpDirectoryApplication in the Database Navigator panel.
Have a go hero – run some queries
You have all the required tables created in your database. Now it is time to do some practical exercises to fetch the data. You should use the SQL ...