Time for action – creating configurations
Carry out the following steps for
creating a configuration:
- Click on the Configurations tab in the
- Click on the + icon to add the configurations.
- The Create Configuration box will open for you to create the configurations in.
- In order to create the local configuration, provide
EmpDirectoryModuleLocal as the Configuration Name.
- When you select the configuration type as JDBC URL in the application module, the
HRSchema information will be populated automatically. For the shared connection, you will select JDBC Datasource. The data source name will be changed to jdbc/HRSchemaDS.
- Clicking ...