Time for action – adding a Task Flow Return
Now we will see how to create
a Task Flow Return activity within the task flow:
- Double–click on createDepartmentFlow to open a Create Bounded Task Flow dialog.
- Accept the default entries by clicking on the OK button. The dialog box is similar to that of the create task flow dialog that we saw earlier to create the
createEmployeeFlow task flow.
- The previous action will create the bounded task flow.
- Select and then drag-and-drop the Task Flow Return activity from the component palette to the task flow.
- Name the Task Flow Return activity as
In the previous
action, we have seen how ...