Creating a custom template
When you create a theme from scratch, you also have to link the templates to the theme. You can copy templates from another theme to your newly created theme. But you can also create new templates from scratch. We will create a new template in this recipe.
We can go on with theme 115 that we made in the first recipe, so make sure you already created this theme.
- In Application Builder, go to the application you are working on. After that, go to the Shared components.
- In the shared components page, click on Templates.
- Click on the Create button to start the wizard.
- In the next step you see nine types of templates. Select the Region template.
- Click on From scratch and click on the Next button.
- Enter ...