Linking the report layout to the report query
Now that we have
created a layout in Word we want to use it for our report. In this paragraph, we will show you how to upload the
.rtf file and link the layout to a report query.
- Make sure that you selected Advanced in the Print server settings. You can set these fields in the internal workspace logging in as admin.
- After successful login, click on Manage Instance.
- In the Instance settings section, click on the Instance settings link.
- In the Report printing section, select Advanced (requires Oracle BI Publisher) in the Print server radio button.
- Click on the Apply changes button.
- This step is necessary as otherwise you won't see the Named columns (RTF) option in the Report Layout Type radio ...