Chapter 10. APEX Environment
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Setting up a development environment using subscriptions
- Debugging an APEX application
- Debugging an APEX application remotely
- Deploying an application with SQL Developer
- Setting up version control with APEX and SVN
- Setting up a production environment using an Apache proxy
- Setting up the APEX Listener on Tomcat
- Creating an error handler
- Using packaged applications
When starting with APEX development, it's important to choose the right architecture. It should be straightforward, allow flexibility, and should not need much maintenance.
This chapter will contain recipes that will show how to set up and use a development environment, how to use version control, and how to deploy Application ...