The available types of parameters are: Text, Menu, and Date.
You can see in the following screenshot that type menu uses the LOV already defined previously:
A menu type parameter also needs the following settings:
- Display Label: The Parameter's description displayed at runtime
- Options: There are three options provided:
- Multiple Selection: Allows you to select more than one value from the list
- Can select all: Includes an All option in the list and when this value is selected you can choose to pass null values or all values
- Refresh other parameters on change: Performs a page refresh, taking into consideration all the values linked to the current ...