A review - what I should now know!
For self-review and a recap of the chapter, here are a few questions. There is no answer key. These questions are for your own reflection on this chapter:
- What is a BI Publisher data model?
- What is the relationship of layouts/templates to a BI Publisher report?
- What qualitative information can BI Publisher auditing provide?
- What does the acronym JNDI stand for?What is the difference between using it and a standard JDBC connection?
- Describe the main benefit of developing a report in the BI Publisher versus Oracle BI Analysis/Answers.