Standard Request Submission
Standard Request Submission (SRS) gives you control over how you run your requests and request sets in an application. The following are the steps involved in SRS:
- Creating an executable.
- Creating a concurrent program.
- Attaching parameters to concurrent programs if needed.
- Attaching concurrent programs to a request group.
- Running a program.
- Viewing the output and log.
- Scheduling a program if needed.
Creating an executable
An executable actually holds the location of the logic of the concurrent program.
Navigate to System Administrator | Concurrent | Program | Executable:
The important field is Execution Method, which describes ...