Adjusting Items in Inventory
Item quantities can be adjusted in Inventory. In this recipe, we will use miscellaneous transactions to adjust Items. Let's try to enter transactions on some of the controls we have set up. We will try and enter a Miscellaneous Transaction for five paper widgets into Inventory.
- Navigate to Transactions | Miscellaneous Transactions.
- In the Type field, select Miscellaneous receipt from the list of values.
- Click on the Transaction Lines button to enter the receipt.
- Search for the PRD20001 Item in the Item field.
- Select the Subinventory list of values and the field should be automatically populated with ACME-FG ...