Setting up order activity rules
This recipe demonstrates and discusses how to set up order activity rules.
In order to set up order activity rules, you must:
- Verify that you have set up the required status codes in the Activity/Status Codes (40/AT) UDC table
- Verify that you have set up the required order types in the Document Type (00/DT) UDC table
- Verify that the correct order line types exist
- To define Procurement System Setup, enter G43A41 on the fast path, in order to access the Order Activity Rules application.
- Click on the Add button for the Order Activity Rules Revision program (P40204).
- Enter the Order Type, which you have already created in the Document Type set-up.
- Enter the Line Type