Chapter 16. Menus and Buttons
The Siebel event framework allows developers to implement simple or complex processes and provide user interface elements such as menus and buttons to the end user. In this chapter, we will learn how the Siebel event framework works and how to configure buttons and menus in Siebel CRM applications.
The chapter is structured as follows:
- Understanding the Siebel event framework
- Creating applet buttons
- Configuring command objects
- Configuring application menu items
- Configuring toolbar buttons
- Configuring applet menu items
Understanding the Siebel event framework
To understand how the Siebel application engine processes events such as a click on a button or a menu item, we can inspect one of the various pre-built objects in standard ...