- Adapters are used in Oracle SOA Suite 11g to connect to non-service enabled backend systems.
- File adapter supports four types of operations: read file, write file, synchronous read, and list files.
- FTP adapter supports four types of operations: get, put, synchronous get file, and list files.
- Oracle FTP and file adapter do not support XA transaction.
- XA transaction is supported by all JCA-compliant adapters (for example: DB, JMS, AQ adapter).
- Inbound adapter-rejected messages are handled through fault policies.
- The SCA component should participate in the XA transaction and the other adapter should not have the idempotent property enabled.
- Fault policy doesn't work for both outbound adapters in XA mode and outbound adapters with Mediator ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.