- a, b, and c: A task can be assigned to a user, group, or application role by statically or dynamically using XPath or based on rules.
- a, b, c, and d: Reminders, escalations, renewal, and expirations are the different types of deadlines that can be associated with the tasks.
- d: All of the above are correct.
- a: Using Business Rules to route is the advanced option used in Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- a: Task routing can be achieved using the delegation rules option in the BPM Worklist Application.
- b, c, and d: Configuring the Human Workflow component in Oracle SOA Suite 11g involves identity, security, and task routing services.
- c and d: The Oracle BPM Worklist Application can be used to define delegation rules and task management.
- c, d, and e: The Oracle ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.