Invoking a human task from a BPEL process
Invoking a human task from a BPEL process is a two-step process:
- Creating a human task.
- Wiring and invoking the human task from BPEL.
The following are the steps to create a sample human task:
composite.xml of the composite.
- Drag-and-drop a human task component onto the composite.
- Specify the human task name, change the namespace value, and click OK.
- Wire the BPEL process to the human task:
- Double-click the human task to open the task definition editor:
- Specify the following settings:
- Title drop-down as Text ...