- Oracle Business Rule is a data-driven ____________ chaining system.
- Oracle Business Rule provides a safe feature to edit the rules by multiple users.
- Oracle Business Rule Engine provides the features to change the rules without stopping the Business Process implementing.
- Oracle Business Rule-based Engine consists of.
b. Working Memory
c. Inference engine
d. All the above
- Oracle Business Rules _____________ provide a contract to access from Java or SOA Composite.
c. Decision Functions
- Oracle Business Rules contain a ________________.
a. Rule Dictionary
b. Rule Engine
c. Rule Library
d. Rule Editor
- Identify the statement that ...