Chapter 2. Monitoring Oracle SOA Suite
We will cover the following recipes in this chapter:
- Installing the Hyperic server
- Installing Hyperic agents
- Configuring Hyperic to monitor SOA Suite 11g
- Monitoring the SOA Suite server availability
- Monitoring the JVM memory usage
- Monitoring the platform CPU usage
- Monitoring the data source usage
- Monitoring open sockets
- Monitoring committed transactions
- Configuring alerts in Hyperic
- Monitoring the system using the DMS Servlet
In this chapter, we will look at the importance of monitoring your Oracle SOA Suite application. The topics covered include how to configure monitoring, what to monitor, and how to interpret the data that your monitoring tool returns.
Performance monitoring is the key to any successful ...