Creating a navigation model at runtime
Lots of administrators will not have access to JDeveloper, but they will need to manage navigation models. In WebCenter, you can easily create and manage navigation models at runtime.
In this recipe, we will show how you can add navigation models at runtime.
For this recipe, you need a WebCenter Portal application.
- Run your portal application.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Go to the administration page.
- Select Navigations from the Resource tab.
- Press the Create button.
- Specify a name, for example, hr.
- Specify a description, for example, Navigation model for HR users.
- Leave copy from empty. In this list, you can select an existing navigation model so the newly created model will copy the content ...