Creating a resource catalog at design time
A WebCenter Portal Application will have a default resource catalog. Most of the time you will need different catalogs so different types of users can have a different set of components.
For this recipe, you will need a WebCenter portal application.
- In JDeveloper, press Ctrl + N to open the New Gallery.
- From the left menu, select Portal from the Web Tier.
- In the list on the right, select Application Resource Catalog.
- Press OK.
- Enter the File Name.
- Enter the directory. You should put the catalogs in the
- Check the Create as a Portlet Resource checkbox if you want the catalog is to be available at runtime. If you uncheck this option, you will ...