Adding a link to a resource catalog
A link can be lots of things in a resource catalog. It can be a taskflow, portlet, content, or custom component.
For this recipe, you need a WebCenter portal application.
- In JDeveloper, open the default-catalog.xml file from the
Web Content/oracle/Webcenter/portalapp/catalogs folder.
- Select the folder were you want to place the link.
- Click on the Add button and select Link from the context menu.
- Enter an id for the link.
- Select the type for the link:
- Taskflow: Add an existing taskflow to the resource catalog.
- Portlet: Add a portlet from a registered producer.
- Content: Add a file or folder from a content repository.
- Other: Add a custom component. You will need to provide the
factory class for ...