Creating a connection to a content server
Before we can integrate content into our portal, we need to create a connection to the content server. This needs to be done in JDeveloper.
For this recipe, you need a working instance of a content server and a WebCenter portal application.
- In the Application Resources, right-click Connections and select Content Repository from the New Connection context menu.
- Specify a connection name.
- Select Oracle Content Server from the Repository Type.
- Check the Set as primary connection for Documents service checkbox.
- Specify socket for the RIDC Socket Type.
- Specify localhost for the Server Host Name (or the hostname where your UCM server is installed).
- Specify 4444 for the Content Server Listener ...