Learn how to deploy, manage, and secure Oracle WebLogic in an enterprise environment.
About This Video
- Install and configure WebLogic resources (JMS and JDBC) and deploy applications in a production environment
- Covers all major areas of Oracle WebLogic 12c, from design to deployment to security
- A practical course designed to help you understand architectural and technical concepts
Oracle WebLogic 12c for Administrators is designed to teach systems administrators and developers how to deploy, configure and manage the leading enterprise application server in an enterprise environment. This course takes a pragmatic step-by-step approach and uses a combination of video lectures and hands-on labs to easily break down complex and confusing topics into an easy-to-understand format. Oracle WebLogic 12c for Administrators will teach you how to deploy and manage an Oracle WebLogic 12c environment by introducing you to a variety of topics from architectural concepts and best practices, to domain configuration, runtime management, and (of course) how to secure WebLogic.
By the end of this course, you will have gained the skills you need to securely deploy WebLogic in an enterprise environment.
If you have been hesitant to check out WebLogic or if you want to learn more about WebLogic features and best practices, then this course is for you. It supplies easy-to-understand lectures and hands-on lab work.
Who this book is for
This course has been designed for systems administrators and DevOps engineers who need to support Oracle WebLogic in an enterprise environment; however, anyone who is interested in learning about WebLogic and its features will find this course greatly beneficial.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome to the Course!
- Chapter 2 : WebLogic Domain
- Chapter 3 : WebLogic Servers
- Chapter 4 : JDBC Data Sources
- Chapter 5 : JMS
- Chapter 6 : Application Deployment
- Chapter 7 : Security
- Chapter 8 : High Availability and Failover
- Chapter 9 : Node Manager
- Chapter 10 : Distributed Deployment
Chapter 11 : WebLogic Scripting Tool
- Intro to WLST
- WLST Command Types
- Online versus Offline Modes
- MBeans Part 1
- MBeans Part 2
- Interactive Mode
- WLS Example
- Lab 13.1 - Launching WLST
- Lab 13.2 - Creating a Domain using WLST
- Lab 13.3 - Using Online Mode
- Lab 13.4 - Creating a Managed Server, Deploying a Web application and Monitoring Application Deployment Status
- Lab 13.7 - Recording WLST Scripts
- Lab 13.8 - WLST Security
- Title: Oracle WebLogic 12c for Administrators
- Release date: December 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800202955
You might also like
Learning Oracle 12c
In this Oracle 12c training course, expert author Steve Ries will teach you how to everything …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Oracle DBA Fundamentals
Oracle DBA Fundamentals Complete Video Course presents the architecture, roles, and process of being an Oracle …
Complete Bash Shell Scripting
Automate repetitive tasks with Bash Shell Scripting to save valuable time About This Video Learn the …