Your plain-English introduction to organisational behaviour
Organisational Behaviour (OB) is the study of how people, individuals, and groups act in organisations. Whether you're studying OB, or you just want a better understanding of people at work, Organisational Behaviour For Dummies gives you all the essentials for understanding this fascinating subject.
Inside you'll find out about personality and individual differences, teams and groups, personnel selection and assessment, and health and well-being at work. You'll also find out how leaders lead, how motivators motivate, and how the modern workplace is changing and evolving.
An easy-to-read introduction to organisational behaviour for business, management, and organisational psychology students
A useful reference for managers
A fascinating look at behaviour in the modern workplace
Whether you're a student of organisational behaviour, a manager, or a lifelong learner with an interest in human behaviour and psychology in the workplace, Organisational Behaviour For Dummies has you covered.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Part I: Getting to Grips with Organisational Behaviour
- Part II: All About the Employee
- Part III: All About the Employer
- Part IV: All About the Organisation
- Part V: All About Hiring and Developing People
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Organisational Behaviour For Dummies
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781119951247