18. Desktop Management
OS X includes a number of desktop management tools that you might find helpful to work more efficiently and productively:
• Stacks puts expandable folders in the Dock. Clicking a folder displays its contents, making it quick and easy to open files you use often.
• Mission Control combines two OS X features:
• Exposé helps you cope with screen clutter by arranging open windows so you can see their contents or your desktop with a press of a button.
• Spaces enables you to organize windows into groups, thus helping you to manage projects or tasks.
• Notification Center, which is new in OS X Mountain Lion, organizes alerts and notifications for a variety ...