Eating and Sleeping
In This Chapter
- Finding out how food affects your mood
- Discovering and eliminating anxiety-provoking foods
- Learning which foods promote calm
- Investigating the relationship between anxiety and insomnia
- Strategies for better sleep
In the preceding chapter, we discussed how exercise can boost your mood, improve your health, and help you relax. However, you can do even better if you take care of your body in other ways. For example, it will be harder to remain peaceful after a yoga session if you haven’t slept properly and you drink a double shot of espresso on the way home.
Nutrition has often been a focus for those ...