Helping Anxious Children Recover
In This Chapter
- Learning which childhood fears are normal
- Discovering how you can help your kids overcome typical fears and worries
- Finding out how much childhood anxiety is too much
- Checking to see how much anxiety is impacting your child’s daily life
- Identifying when and how to get professional help for your child
Are youngsters more anxious these days? Well, consider some of the stressors many parents face: divorce, less access to extended family and friends, and a lack of social connectedness. On top of this is our increased awareness of security threats such as violent crime, terrorism, child ...