Don't Just Present. Persuade, Inspire, and Perform!
Powerhouse presentations that engage and move your audience
Imagine if every presentation received rapt attention and buy-in from the audience.
Start getting these results with Own the Room, featuring the renowned Eloqui Method-innovative techniques that leave boring behind.
Research shows a memorable presentation is a combination of stirring your audience's emotions while appealing to its intellect. This team of authors has developed techniques that tap into the persuasive, expressive aspects of presentations-employed over the past ten years by Fortune 500 companies such as TD Ameritrade, Mattel, Fisher-Price, Merrill Lynch, Siemens, and Pfizer.
This effective method brings you:
- An award-winning actor who applies performance techniques from the stage to engage and move an audience
- A television and film director who demonstrates how to craft and deliver your message with authority, credibility, and authenticity
- A psychologist who specializes in memory and stage fright and reveals how to overcome fear and activate an audience's attention and memory
Own the Room is written by a unique set of authors with the expertise perfect for creating vivid narratives. Own the Room shares how to excite your audience's emotions and intellect. And Own the Room will give you a communication toolkit to make any presentation lively, compelling, and memorable.
Table of contents
- Title: Own the Room: Business Presentations that Persuade, Engage, and Get Results
- Release date: September 2009
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071628808
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …