Time for action - blending layers to create nebulas
Blending layers together will allow us to produce nebulas that are richer and more complicated.
- In Spacescape, go to File | New.
- Click on the New Layer button and open the settings for the new layer. Change the Layer Name to Purple Nebula.
- Change the Layer Type to noise.
- Click on the little plus icon next to Inner Colour to open the list of channels. Input the following values for the color channels, and leave Alpha at 255:
- Click on the little plus icon next to Outer Colour to open the list of channels. Input the following values:
- Set the Gain to 0.700. Set the Lacunarity to 2.2000. Set the Octaves to 6. Set the Random Seed to 3587.
- Click on the