Time for action - demoing Suicide Jockeys
The last thing we'll cover in this chapter is how to load a Panda3D game from the command prompt. Until the game is packaged and ready for shipping, this is how we'll run it. Don't worry, it's easy.
- Open a command prompt by going to the Start menu | All Programs| Accessories and choosing Command Prompt.
- Open Windows Explorer the same way.
- In Windows Explorer click on the View menu at the top, highlight toolbars, and if Address Bar does not have a check before it, click on it. This will show your current directory in the window.
- Navigate Windows Explorer to
BGP3D/Demo and copy the entire address bar with Ctrl+C or by right-clicking and selecting Copy.
- Return to the Command Prompt window and type in
cd followed ...