Time for action - demonstrating render attributes
Let's try changing render attributes and see what that does for our scene.
- Make sure that all of your model
NodePaths are reparented to render instead of each other.
- Remove any scale or rotation adjustments made to the NodePaths.
- Set the track position to (0,0,-5) again and set the cycles' positions back to (2,15,0) and (-2,15, 0).
- Add this line after line 14 so that the file looks like figure 23:
- Save the file as "
chp02_10.py" and run it.
- Now the cycle on the left is ...