Time for action - packing a Panda3D game
We'll be using one of the very convenient features of Notepad++, Find and Replace, to fix some of the file paths in our files.
- Create a new folder on the
C: drive and name it
- Copy the most up-to-date versions of all of our Python files into the new folder.
- Remove the underscores and numbers from the ends of the files that have them.
- Close any and all open files in Notepad++. Then open, all of the files in the
SuicideJockeys folder in Notepad++.
- Press Ctrl+F on the keyboard to open the Find window. Select the Replace tab. In the box labeled Find what: type ../Models, and in the box labeled Replace with: type Models. Then, click the Replace All in All Opened Documents button. This will change ...