1. Eating the quiche
• What would you have ordered for lunch that day? Why?
• Has anyone ever teased you for something you did? What was it, and how did you react?
• What ideas does this story give you for how to react next time someone teases you for something?
• When do you think it might be a good idea to avoid conflict and just do whatever the crowd wants you to do?
Part I: Who You are
Chapter 1. ambition
2. On becoming an astronaut
• Do you agree with the idea that it’s better to set high goals and fall short than set low goals and achieve them? Why or why not?
• Would Bob have been better off trying to become a dentist or an engineer and being successful at it?
• What’s one dream or goal that you have for your life right ...