Everyone has thrown or been to a party. Organising a successful party and marketing a successful company basically follow the same concept and structure. To create a successful party for guests, every detail must work in harmony with each other – the same goes for marketing and customers. This original book uses the metaphor of the party to help managers and entrepreneurs to understand the key drivers of successful marketing, and how you can apply them to your company. Unlike ordinary marketing books, this book contains no graphs, models or theoretical frameworks. Instead, Party Marketing is written in the form of a narrative where party planning and the various stages of marketing are woven together, to provide a set of practical principles for successful marketing.
Table of contents
Part 1: The Party
- 1. The Assignment
- 2. A Helping Hand
- 3. A Theme
- 4. It's the guests that make the party
- 5. What might make the guests not turn up?
- 6. What should we provide?
- 7. Where should we be? And so to the atmosphere
- 8. How should we look after the guests? A proper experience
- 9. Who should do what?
- 10. How much can be spent on the party?
- 11. Cm On (Invitation)
- 12. The moment of truth
Part 2: Party marketing – in practice
- The mentor
- Day 1: Theme/business idea
- Day 2: Who should we invite? Target groups and actual needs?
- Day 3: Competitors, spies and moles
- Day 4: What shall we provide? Or offer?
- Day 5: Where should we be located? Or distribution channels
- Day 6: Take care of your guest, or your customer
- Day 7: Personnel resources and motivating/leading
- Day 8: Money and budget
- Day 9: Invitation and influence
- Day 10: The moment of truth
- Part 3: Summary
- Title: Party Marketing
- Release date: June 2012
- Publisher(s): Editorial Almuzara
- ISBN: 9781907794179
You might also like
Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices
Step-by-step guidance for board members and executives on preventing and detecting accounting fraud In the wake …
Higher Order Basis Based Integral Equation Solver (HOBBIES)
The latest in parallel EM solutions with both in-core and out-of-core solvers The solution of complex …
Laser Beam Propagation in Nonlinear Optical Media
"This is very unique and promises to be an extremely useful guide to a host of …
Managing the Transition to IFRS-Based Financial Reporting: A Practical Guide to Planning and Implementing a Transition to IFRS or National GAAP
The one-stop guide to transitioning to IFRS financial reporting The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) have …