Book DescriptionThe aim of this book is to inspire and encourage project practitioners, executives, and beginners in the project management field to develop passion, persistence, and patience.
The author tells his personal stories and experiences managing projects in organizations by practicing his three Ps–passion, persistence, and patience.
Several examples and some tools are included at every chapter. The reader will discover how to assess his/her passion, persistence, and patience and will discover suggestions and methods to prepare an improvement plan.
This book is the fruit of several years of different author experiences lived as a project manager and as a professional worldwide. Cultivating his passion, persistence, and patience over the years, he has achieved many of his professional goals. Read this book carefully and reflect upon your personal behaviors, then you will achieve your excellence as a professional.
Table of Contents
- Half-title Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1 Passion, Persistence, and Patience
- Chapter 2 Developing Passion, Persistence, and Patience
- Chapter 3 Sustaining My 3Ps
- Chapter 4 Be Contagious
- Chapter 5 Learning Something Every Day
- Chapter 6 Growing Up Your Relationships
- Chapter 7 Taking Care of Your Career
- Chapter 8 Using Your Courage
- Chapter 9 Go for It!
- Chapter 10 Conclusions
- About the Author
- Title: Passion, Persistence, and Patience
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781948198691