Chapter 2. The MCHS Trading Case Study
Examples are the best way to illustrate the complexities of information management. They provide a context in which to explore the competing requirements that must be met and how well different approaches stack up.
This chapter walks through some examples of projects at MCHS Trading that make use of the patterns for information management. There are eight projects:
• Building an information strategy
• Creating management reports
• Creating a single view of product details
• Creating a single view of customer details
• Understanding the status of orders
• Delivering information quality improvements
• Connecting MCHS Trading into a B2B trading partnership
• Exploiting predictive analytics
These projects illustrate ...