Get Pediatric Disorders of Regulation in Affect and Behavior, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Problems of Self-Regulation in Children and Adolescents
1. The concept of self-regulation and its development
What is a regulatory disorder?
3. Clinical significance of regulatory problems in children
4. Outcomes of regulatory disordered infants
5. Early symptoms and their relationship to later diagnostic outcomes
6. Impact of early symptoms on later developmental outcome
7. Types of regulatory problems
8. Case illustrations of the different subtypes of regulatory disorders
9. Identifying problems of self-regulation in infants and children
Chapter 2: Treatment of Irritability and Other Mood Regulation Problems
1. What ...