Chapter 7. SQL Injection with Perl
SQL injection is a well-known web vulnerability that has been the root cause of disastrous data breaches and leaks since around 1998. The databases of many governments, large corporations, and even information security companies have been breached using this simple vulnerability. In this chapter, we will learn how to discover and exploit SQL injection (SQLi) vulnerabilities using Perl. The subjects that we will cover are as follows:
- Web service and file discovery
- Introduction to SQL injection
- SQL injection with GET HTTP requests using integers and strings
- Column counting using SQL injection
- Post-exploitation processes for gathering server information table result sets and records
- Blind SQL injection using data- and ...