Time for action—capturing errors while calculating the age of a film
In this tutorial you will use the output of the denormalizing process from the previous chapter. You will calculate the age of the films and classify them according to their age.
- Get the file with the films. You can take the transformation that denormalized the data and generate the file with a Text file output step, or you can take a sample file from the Packt website.
- Create a new transformation and read the file with a Text file input step.
- Do a preview of the data. You will see the following:
- After the Text file input step, add a Get System Info step.
- Edit the step, add a new field ...