Your Financial Base
In This Chapter
- Personal finance and your financial future
- Getting real about your financial position
- Learning what you’re worth financially
- You might have more than you think!
- Taking care of your financial base
So you want to learn more about personal finance? That’s a good thing! Your relationship with money begins when you’re very young, and it’s important to develop and practice good financial habits throughout your life.
If you’ve graduated from college or gotten a job and are just starting out, it’s an exciting time in your life. It’s also a time when it’s really important to be smart with your money. Getting ...