Budgeting Your Living Costs
In This Chapter
- Why nobody likes a budget
- Accepting that a budget is the way to go
- Knowing what to include in your budget
- Deciding whether you need to earn more or spend less
- Staying on budget with websites and apps
The good news, according to T. Rowe Price’s 2015 Retirement Saving and Spending Study, is that the majority of millennials pay attention to how much they spend and are concerned about budgeting their money—more so than their baby boomer counterparts. The bad news is that boomers didn’t set the bar all that high, and millennials still could be doing better regarding spending and saving.
The need ...