Your Investing Options
In This Chapter
- Knowing when it’s time to start investing
- Why are you investing?
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Mutual funds and exchange traded funds
- Navigating the stock market
- Lending your money by buying bonds
When you’re a little more established financially, you might start thinking about investing some of your money. Many millennials have expressed distrust in traditional investment opportunities, and many people in their 20s and 30s have an uneasy relationship with Wall Street. And yet, despite some traumatic ups and downs of the stock market during the past decade, most experts still insist that in ...