Hagay Lupesko explores AI-powered personalization at Facebook and the challenges and practical techniques it applied to overcome these challenges. You’ll learn about deep learning-based personalization modeling, scalable training, and the accompanying system design approaches that are applied in practice.
- Experience with software engineering
- A basic knowledge of recommender systems and deep learning
What you'll learn
- Learn how industry's cutting edge personalization models and systems are designed, implemented and deployed
This session is from the 2019 O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference in San Jose, CA.
- Title: Personalization at scale: Challenges and practical techniques
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920371120
You might also like
Real Time, Contextual and Personalized Recommendations
Presented by Dhivya Rajprasad, Data Scientist at Levi Strauss & Co Levi Strauss and Co has …
Personalization at Scale with AI
Presented by Ayan Bhattacharya - Advanced Analytics Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting Conversational AI is the application …
Successful Business Process Management
Companies--especially more complex organizations--require standard, documented processes and procedures to achieve high levels of quality and …
Data Driven: Harnessing Data and AI to Reinvent Customer Engagement
The indispensable guide to data-powered marketing from the team behind the data management platform that helps …