Hagay Lupesko explores AI-powered personalization at Facebook and the challenges and practical techniques it applied to overcome these challenges. You’ll learn about deep learning-based personalization modeling, scalable training, and the accompanying system design approaches that are applied in practice.
- Experience with software engineering
- A basic knowledge of recommender systems and deep learning
What you'll learn
- Learn how industry's cutting edge personalization models and systems are designed, implemented and deployed
This session is from the 2019 O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference in San Jose, CA.
- Title: Personalization at scale: Challenges and practical techniques
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920371120
You might also like
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …