The cost of not negotiating
In this chapter you will learn:
- There is a huge unknown price to pay, if you do not negotiate.
- How to work out how much not negotiating 24/7 might cost you.
- There is a close correlation between how much you earn and your ability to negotiate.
Some people like negotiating; and others do not.
Negotiating is all about being brave, being a little competitive and getting better deals.
I have travelled and spoken extensively all over the world and the following two facts I have found are interesting â if you will allow me to generalise a little.
- There seem to be two types of people in the world:
- people who do negotiate
- people who do not negotiate.
- And, ...
Get Persuasive Negotiating ePub eBook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.